Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Main Forum

Considering coming back to the game...

4 replies
Recommends:
+1
So, I'm thinking about coming back, I've missed all of Legion, but whatever. LOL I"ve got to remove my old authenicator off my account and add a new one first.

Any chance I'd be welcome to return to the guild? I"m not much of a raider, though when I left wreck list I did join a more active raiding guild, and dropped all of the heroic bosses in WoD. I can't even remember the guilds name, I wasn't very comfortable there anyways, to many 'comments' that were out of line with what I was used to with WL.

Anyways, I know I'd need to level the hell up, and other things, but once I can get the account stuff cleaned up, any chance an old WL member can return? Still have a Ele shaman, Balance Druid, WW monk, and a handful of others classes around. Though I can't remember how to play anything...

TwoHallo
Posted Jun 6, 18 · OP
Tvath a
Recommends:
+25
Admins
Officer
Admin
I don't see why not!
Posted Jun 6, 18
Recommends:
+39
You would be more than welcome back, Twohallow! Unless you left the guild yourself, I imagine you're still a member, but you absolutely have "right of return" if you want to come back. We'd be glad to see you in game!
Posted Jun 6, 18
Recommends:
+1
ok, great! I'm back in the game already.. Ideally I'd like to get TwoHallo and Chatunk back in the guild. The rest are just alts I play around with, though I play my monk more than others. I was onl last night, but I have no idea who has invite powers and who doesn't. Started the Legion stuff with my shaman (far better geared than TwoHallo) so trying that way first. But if there's need for a druid I can swap over to Two instead.

Note: My 9 year old son has expressed interest in WoW, so from time to time I may be on a lowbie alt helping him in a few weeks after we get back from the beach (next week annual beach vacation)

Mostly lost still, and trying to remember rotations and what mods I used to use, etc.

--Two
Posted Jun 7, 18 · OP
Recommends:
+39
You can whisper me, Papagenia, or Tvath, Dkosmama, Moodyloner, Suluca, Taymatt, Kaels or Darkaria. If we're on our alts, anyone in WL can tell you if we're around. I'll be on this afternoon, gotta do some errands first.
Posted Jun 7, 18
NoticeNotices